Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Heartbeats and baby gifts


Yesterday was my 2nd prenatal doctor’s visit at which I heard the baby’s heartbeat! It was nice and strong -- the doctor’s word was “Perfect!” According to her, it was at just the right speed and sounded just like it should. I was just happy to hear it and be reassured once again that the little life inside of me was doing well! Our next appointment and the “big” ultrasound are scheduled for March 26th -- at that point, if we decide we want to, we can find out if it is a boy or a girl.

I have also posted a picture of some of our first baby gifts. The bunny’s name is Baxter and is sure to become a constant companion of little Lauer. The onsies and socks are from one of the coach’s in Josh’s club... it is funny to try to find a place to store baby clothes when there are still days I don’t even feel pregnant!!

No comments:

Guestbook

The Lauer Family