Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Showered...

Some of my good girlfriends threw me a baby shower over the weekend... it was quite a whirlwind, with family in from out of town as well as a double celebration of my birthday on the same day as the shower. I definitely felt "showered" with love from all who were there... and little Lauer will be well equipped when he decides to enter the world! (No new updates on WHEN that will be... I was 1/2 cm dilated at my last appointment on the 26th... we'll see if I've made any more progress after my appointment tomorrow!)

Here are some pics from the shower...

Margaret, Molly and I study a book designed to prepare Josh to be a dad in the style of an old boy scout manual. And I suppose this is a good "belly shot" for those who haven't seen me in a while...


This is a quilt my mom made for the baby -- you may not be able to make out the detail, but the fabric has pictures of Noah and the animals from the ark. Very cute.


The gals: Dena, me, Nicole, and Gina

No comments:

Guestbook

The Lauer Family