Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Giving Thanks for Family...Part I

We ventured to my (Deb's) parents for Thanksgiving... Noah's longest road trip yet!  It is about an 8-hour drive without a baby and more like 9.5-hours with one!  The drive was complicated by rain and eventually snow... we finally made it to Okemos, Michigan around 1:00am on Thanksgiving day.

My brother was there with two of his boys, Stuart and Sam, as well as my aunt, uncle, and cousins David and Will. Definitely a full house.  It was so good to see everyone and introduce them to Noah.
Josh had fun playing Mario Kart with my cousins and our nephews.

In spite of Noah's penchant for fussiness, David took the opportunity to hold 2nd cousin.  Noah cooperated and enjoyed hanging out on his lap.  

A puzzle is always a family Thanksgiving tradition... here my mom, dad, brother and uncle work diligently to find spots for the remaining pieces while my aunt reads in the background.

No comments:

Guestbook

The Lauer Family