Sunday, March 9, 2008

Prayer Request: Sleep

Sleep is a precious commodity in the Lauer household... 

Noah's sleep schedule suffered greatly during the month of February, due to a variety of reasons.  He was under eating and would wake up hungry.  He had two hospital stays that confused his nights and days.  He slept in variety of different houses and beds. 

My hope was that being back in his own bed and on a more regular routine would help this.  Alas, it has not.  I am up with him multiple times during the night, often for long periods of time.

I have some theories as to why he wakes up and will post on those later.  In the meantime, will all you faithful blog readers please pray that Noah's sleep patterns improve? 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Deb,
I will be praying about Noah's sleep. Having a baby myself, I understand how precious sleep can be! I am so encouraged by your continuous positive attitude through every bump in the road. I'm lifting you up!
Heather (Sharp) Richardson

Guestbook

The Lauer Family