Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Not quite the beach, but almost

This past weekend was the longest I have ever been away from Noah.  We both survived.  =)

While Noah played at Grammy and Pappy's house, I headed to Gainesville, Florida with Josh and the Alabama volleyball team to take in the action at the first SEC sand volleyball tournament.  The tournament was held on the campus of the University of Florida and we couldn't have asked for more beautiful weather.  The only thing missing was the pounding waves of the ocean.  And an appropriate amount of sunblock on my left shoulder.  Ouch!

I had intended to bring my good camera and attempt some to take some action shots, but I forgot the camera at home.  But, if you are interested in seeing the girls at work on the sand, check out this link to the Crimson Tide photo gallery.  The pictures are much, much better than any I could have taken!  And, if you look at the gallery labeled "April 12," you might even catch a glimpse of me!  

No comments:

Guestbook

The Lauer Family