Monday, October 29, 2007

Noah's first trip to the zoo!

Noah took his first trip to the St. Louis Zoo today! It was a beautiful day -- sunny and 65 degrees and I had to get out of the house. I get tired of walking circles on the streets around the house so decided to trek over to the Zoo and walk there instead...and we are fortunate enough in St. Louis to have a zoo that is free!

While I enjoyed the animals and the wonderful weather,
Noah decided it was the perfect opportunity for a nap...
he was awake when I put him in the car seat but then was down for the count!

Noah sleeping next to a big cat...

Noah sleeping next to the chimpanzees...

Noah sleeping next to the elephants...

Noah sleeping next to the grizzly bear...


1 comment:

Katie said...

Hilarious! I love it!

Guestbook

The Lauer Family